We are committed to protecting our visitors' privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a client unless you provide it voluntarily. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes (including as required by law) relevant to providing the service you requested – in any other case, we will request to obtain the consent of the individual concerned. We will only store your personal information for the length of time required for the purpose for which it is collected.
Personal information is defined as being any information which can be linked to an identified or identifiable individual. Quite simply, if any information can be linked to you it becomes personal information and we therefore take great care when collecting and processing such information in order to protect the privacy of our users. In certain instances, if you choose to withhold any personal information it may not be possible for us to fulfil the service you are requesting.
We may be required by law to disclose certain personal information for purposes of law enforcement or national security and store personal information for various periods of time (e.g. in connection with tax laws).
The Data Protection Act & GDPR and control of your personal information
Capital Services Limited processes personal data as defined in the GDPR which was be brought into force from May 25th 2018. We therefore consider that we have a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty. We take all safeguards necessary to prevent unauthorised access and we do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor, to any third party unless you give us your consent to do so.
This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary.
To make sure that you can control your personal information we enable you to:
- Ask to view the personal information we hold about you.
- Request that any personal information that is inaccurate, irrelevant or out-of-date be amended or deleted.
- Have your personal information deleted, if such deletion is permissible by law and/or will not prejudice our position at law.
What personal data do we collect from you?
As a website visitor, we collect three types of information on you:
- Contact or feedback information.
- Web page download information.
- In different parts of this website you will have the option to submit personal data (e.g. e-mail address, name, contact number and any additional data in a request). The submission of such data occurs on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit and voluntary option and entails acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary to reply to any request, as well as the acquisition of such additional personal data included.